Designed from the ground up Ancient Battle: Rome gives a unique wargaming experience on OSX. Use Roman legionaries, elephants, catapults, heavy and light cavalry, archers, slingers, fanatics and many other unit types to engage in classic battles.
Reached No.1 strategy game on the iOS App Store in 8 countries and reviews included:
"Hunted Cow’s best wargame yet" - Pocket Tactics
"Delivers everything one can expect from a strategy title" - Arcade Sushi
"Smart, challenging, and surprisingly substantial strategy game" - Pocket Gamer
Included in this version 'Caesars campaign in Gaul' culminating in the classic siege of Alesia, and the campaign between Julius Caesar and Pompey the Great, including the battle of Pharsalus. 'Britannia' campaign with the highlight of Queen Boudicca's demise at the battle of Verulamum. The 'Germania' campaign with the Roman massacre at Teutoburger Wald. The 'Pontic' campaign against Mithridates the Great.
The 'Pontic' campaign adds scythed chariots and the Greek Pike Phalanx to the game system. The infamous Parthia campaign, where a whole Roman army perished in the desert. This campaigns will also add fully armored cataphracts and hordes of light cavalry archers to the game system.
The abstract ‘Terra Incognita’ campaign is also included; follow the exploits of a Roman army exploring lands unknown in this completely original campaign.
- High Definition Ancient Era Graphics.
- 7 Mission Tutorial Campaign.
- 8 Mission Gallia Campaign playable as the Romans and Gaul.
- 8 Mission Italia Campaign playable as Caesar and Pompey.
- 8 Mission Britannia Campaign playable as the Romans and Britons.
- 8 Mission Germania Campaign playable as the Romans and Germans.
- 8 Mission Pontic Campaign playable as the Romans and Pontic.
- 8 Mission Parthia Campaign playable as the Romans and Parthians.
- 8 Mission Terra Incognita Campaign playable as the Romans.
- 32 Unique Ancient Units.
- Detailed Combat Analysis
- Flank Attacks
- Hours of Gameplay.