"Broken Sword – the Smoking Mirror: Remastered" sees the return of George Stobbart and Nico Collard in the sequel to the smash hit "Broken Sword – the Shadow of the Templars".
While investigating a ruthless drug gang, journalist Nico Collard unexpectedly comes across an ancient artifact. Little can she know that the ornately carved obsidian stone will lead her, and her adventuring companion George Stobbart, into a mysterious escapade of intrigue and deceit, in which they must overcome powerful forces and antagonists who will stop at nothing to fulfill their evil ambitions.
"Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror – Remastered" is a stunning update to the million-selling original. Along with an exclusive new interactive digital comic, from ‘Watchmen’ co-creator Dave Gibbons, the game boasts fully animated facial expressions, enhanced graphics throughout, high quality music as well as a context-sensitive hint system, and diary.
- Over 60 characters with which to interact
- A multitude of highly detailed locations to explore
- Hundreds of mind-bending puzzles and clues to collect
- Beautiful classically animated sequences
- Stunning music from world-famous composer, Barrington Pheloung