A little underwhelming but still fun for some time
Since it was on sale and the last reviews were about one year old Idecided to give it a try.
- it has a flexible economy
- you can build your own buildings in the cities once you have enough reputation
- you can organize your fleets easily
- it's fun to play
- it has long loading and response times, too long for a game like this
- there a graphical glitches here and there
- sea battles just feel wrong. Basically you watch ships circle around each other until one is „dead"
- all in all the game feels like it's in beta stage
To sum it up: It's a fun game for some time but it feels very unpolished and buggy. But I haven't run into anything gamebreaking yet.