Particulars is a game with a unique combination of arcade-action and puzzle gameplay, set in the mysterious world of subatomic particles.
Taking control of a single quark, you must negotiate the fundamental forces of the universe. Other particles will push and pull at you - you'll always be on the brink of losing control and being dragged towards annihilation!
Woven through the game is the story of Alison, a young physicist with a troubled past. Her journey through the subatomic world is drenched in memories (both good and bad), and will ultimately lead her to some surprising revelations.
- Current Features:
- Absorbing combination of arcade and puzzle gameplay elements
- Physics-based mechanics built on real-world physics research
- The beginnings of a deep, character-driven narrative
- Meditative soundscape
- Over 50 challenging levels across four chapters
- Future Plans:
- More levels
- New gameplay elements, including black holes
- Numerous additional story elements (cut-scenes, in-game narrative and voice acting)
- "Examination mode" and "Particlepedia" will put information about gameplay elements and subatomic physics at your fingertips!
- Improved audio and additional music
- Improved menus and user interface
- Steam achievements
- Steam trading cards
©2014 Surprise Attack Pty Ltd