Left in the Dark: No One on Board is a hidden-object puzzle-adventure game with a grim, mysterious ambiance and plenty of scares!
Private Detective knew this case was going to be strange as soon as she read the letter from the Mayor of Port Providence, in which he asked her to board a ship that went lost at sea years ago, then recently reappeared with no sign of the crew or cargo.
Detective is at a loss as to what happened to the vessel, even after examining all of the evidence. She knows there is more to this case than the Mayor is letting on. The press is abuzz with talk of a curse. And, after encountering a hooded figure with a hook on his hand, on a supposedly abandoned ship, she begins to believe it.
Detective is a rational woman, not prone to believing in ghost stories or fables. But this case is unlike anything she has ever seen. What connects the ship’s disappearance with Devil’s Island, and a local family’s unsolved murder? Will she find the allies she needs to break the Traveler’s Curse?
- Reveal the secrets of a ship’s mysterious disappearance
- Investigate a gigantic, frightening ship
- Explore a lusciously grim environment
- Learn the hidden intentions of Port Providence residents
- Cleverly-crafted puzzles
- Face off with a terrifying enemy
- Challenging minigames await!
- Beautiful, hand-drawn locations!