A bit of fun
Fun game but not brilliant.
Would be an even better game with improvements like…
- At the moment the bargaining is actually you clicking a button to bundle pre-selected items or choose an item to pay top dollar for as an ice-breaker - would be better if you could nominate a price for each item and actually barter with the seller
- improve logic: e.g. when you get a legendary item that has a second piece and you already have that second piece the dialogue doesn't change to match (it makes it sound like you still have to find the 'already-found' item)
- make it harder or give it an expert level or unlock special items/profit for better bargaining
- too short: took only a few hours to complete
- improve 'competitiveness' e.g. you buy items, get a price but no rewards for getting a better price - and likewise no punishment for selling lower. All items made a profit which isn't particularly realistic
Really nice 3d-style graphics and cute inclusions of the typical American Picker verbal sayings (but would get repetitive if it was a longer game).
Overall if you're looking for a short fun game and like watching American Pickers on TV you'll like this game.