So boring! The whole buying and selling process is really stupid and pointless. Just a really disappointing game, complete waste of money.
Now is your chance to join Mike and Frank as they journey across the country looking for rusty gold! Based on the hit TV series!
With their popularity on the rise, the American Picker's business is growing too fast for Mike Wolfe and Frank Fritz to keep up with. Eventually, they realize there is simply no way they can be everywhere at once, and decide to hire a new team to lend a helping hand. Players take on the role of rookie pickers and hit the back roads of America attempting to strike gold by finding and buying items that are both unique and valuable. In addition to this adventure, players will also get a chance to piece together some of the rarest collectibles still thought to be in existence - ones that Mike and Frank have been looking for their entire lives.
|Mac Requirements||Minimum Supported||My System||Will It Run?|
|Mac OS X||10.5.8||10.10.5|
Your Mac meets the
|CPU Type||Intel Mac Only||Intel Mac|
|CPU Speed||1 GHz||2.7 GHz|
|System RAM||256 MB||8 GB|
|Drive Space||400 MB||798.7 GB|
|Video RAM||64 MB||1.5 GB|
|Video Card||Any||Intel Iris Pro|
Fun game but not brilliant.
Would be an even better game with improvements like…
- At the moment the bargaining is actually you clicking a button to bundle pre-selected items or choose an item to pay top dollar for as an ice-breaker - would be better if you could nominate a price for each item and actually barter with the seller
- improve logic: e.g. when you get a legendary item that has a second piece and you already have that second piece the dialogue doesn't change to match (it makes it sound like you still have to find the 'already-found' item)
- make it harder or give it an expert level or unlock special items/profit for better bargaining
- too short: took only a few hours to complete
- improve 'competitiveness' e.g. you buy items, get a price but no rewards for getting a better price - and likewise no punishment for selling lower. All items made a profit which isn't particularly realistic
Really nice 3d-style graphics and cute inclusions of the typical American Picker verbal sayings (but would get repetitive if it was a longer game).
Overall if you're looking for a short fun game and like watching American Pickers on TV you'll like this game.