Title Bout Championship Boxing (TBCB) 2013 is the ultimate boxing simulation, featuring thousands of real boxers, past and present. TBCB lets you re-stage classic bouts, such as Muhammad Ali's epic bouts against Joe Frazier, or create "What if?" scenarios, like a theoretical match-up between Ali and Mike Tyson. And since all relevant current boxers are included in the game, you can even forecast upcoming fights.
Title Bout Championship Boxing also features Top Ten lists, complete statistics, revised and multiple ranking systems, full editing capabilities, and much more. Real trainers, corner men, referees, and locations are all part of the simulation, adding an extra dimension of realism.
- Enhanced radio-style commentary
- More realistic crowd noises
- Pseudo-animated fighters who throw punches, clinch, and get knocked down
- Ring girls who parade between rounds
- Organizational rankings
- The ability to import multiple images of each fighter, as well as pictures of famous boxing venues
- A revamped auto-scheduling tool
- And much more