9Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek is an original hidden-object puzzle-adventure game, in which a unique Detective Mode enhances the gameplay. This thrilling detective drama merges horror elements with the look and feel of 1950’s USA.
A paranormal private investigator is contacted by her friend – a reporter named Helen Hunter – who pleas for help in a terrified voice. She urges the protagonist to come to the coastal town of Serpent Creek at once.
After reaching her destination, the detective finds no trace of Helen.
Weirder still, the town’s streets are crawling with snakes, the citizens seem to be sleepwalking through life, and the ground shakes with violent tremors.
When investigating Serpent Creek, the detective will perform true investigative work: finding suspicious clues and combining them to solve a crime scene in the all new Detective Mode!
- Unique Detective Mode gameplay
- Wonderful realistic art style
- Mysterious crime storyline set in 1950s America
- Clever and unique minigames
- Complex characters with their own story
- Detective’s Journal that includes current tasks and information about characters
- Unique, varied locations
- Breathtaking events and twists