- Excellent hint system (I needed it!)
- Creative, fun and clever story
- Good puzzles
- Excellent aesthetic - nice graphics, appealing fonts
- You definitely get your money's worth - hours of play
- Music can't be muted in Options, and it is a little repetitive and grating
- On my Macbook Air, there is an irritating glitch when the character moves: white patches flash all over the screen. Not enough to interfere with play
- There is one boss battle that requires a bit more speed and coordination, tiresome if (like me) you don't like that sort of thing. By and large the game requires skill and cleverness, not speed and coordination, so this a minor quibble.
On the whole, definitely recommended.