You buy offbeat stuff from a catalogue and burn it in a fireplace. If you burn certain things together (you have to figure out the exact combinations) it provides a bonus. That's it. There is a story underlying it all but it doesn't really affect gameplay. Everything ends with a twist of sorts.
- Exquisitely drawn, super creatively executed
- An endearing secondary character
- Entertaining special effects
- Quite a few objects scream cartoonishly when you burn them
- The premise is not convincing
- Good for about 2.5 hours of play
- The only challenge is figuring out the combinations
Obviously some people loved it, and I like certain things about it, but I wouldn't play it again and I wouldn't recommend it.