Holy cow! There's a lot going on in this game!
The story - you and your partner captured a poacher of endangered marine life. Transporting him back to land you encounter a strange fog, your boat crashes, you wake up alone, no poacher, no partner, a strange ship is near where you are floating, you manage to get aboard. I don't want to ruin the story - let's just say the ship is very old and filled with quite unusual artifacts…
Okay, the stuff (in no particular order - it's almost all good):
• Wide screen
• Voice overs
• graphics fit the atmosphere - they are pretty good
• Achievements - #8 is different in the SG than in the game.
• Lockable inventory bar
• Collect 44 "beyond" objects - morphing
• Collect hummingbirds (I forget how many)
• Collect 5 artifact parts to get the ship's story - find the artifact base during play
• Calendar keeps track of "pieces" - find the calendar during play
• Interactive HOS OR mahjong
• Puzzles are theme based, seemed to outnumber the HO scenes.
• HOPA with 4 modes of play including Custom - very nice feature; unfortunately black info bars are hint laden.
• Map - shows where you are; and indicates active objectives except in hardest mode. In Custom settings you must select Hints-OFF. Find the map during play.
• Journal - keeps your notes and pertinent finds
• 6 chapters plus Bonus chapter
• Strategy Guide
• concept art
• screen saver
• music - can be saved
• mahjong - games are available once you complete each in game HO / mahjong
That's it folks. In the hours and hours of game play you will spend entertained by this game, you will encounter practically every feature possible in a Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure wrapped in a rather odd, intriguing story.
Please demo this and discover all the fun to be had!