This product is not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty is the sequel to Blizzard Entertainment's 1998 hit StarCraft, which has been hailed by players and critics worldwide as one of the top real-time strategy games of all time. StarCraft II will once again center on the clash between the protoss, terrans, and zerg, with each side deploying favorite units from the original StarCraft, along with numerous upgraded and brand-new units and abilities that allow for fresh tactics and strategies. The game's new 3D-graphics engine maintains the speed and responsive control of its predecessor while rendering hundreds of units onscreen for massive battles. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty's solo campaign will continue the epic saga where it left off in StarCraft: Brood War. The storyline chronicles the exploits of marshal-turned-rebel-leader Jim Raynor and features both familiar faces and new heroes. Players will be able to tailor the experience, choosing their own mission path and selecting technology and research upgrades to suit their playing style throughout the 29-mission campaign. Several challenge-mode mini-games will also be included, with focused goals designed to ease players into the basics of multiplayer strategies. In addition, dozens of multiplayer maps will be available for competitive play through the new version of Battle.net, which is launching alongside StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. This new version of the service has been built from the ground up to offer an unparalleled online play experience, with new features such as voice communication, character profiles and achievements, stat-tracking, ladders and leagues, cloud file storage, and more.
- CALL DOWN THE THUNDER - Whether you command the mysterious Protoss, the nomadic Terrans or the ruthless Zerg, you must decide how to outwit or outgun the enemy in an unforgiving universe of intense strategic combat.
- WEAPONS PRIMED - Devise and deploy merciless strategies with over 30 new units and weapons at your command. Torch foes with the Hellion’s flamethrower, ambush adversaries with acid-spewing Banelings or deploy the Void Ray’s prismatic beam to annihilate your enemies.
- MASTER YOUR DESTINY - Lead Raynor’s Raiders in their quest for vengeance and glory as they burn a path across the galaxy. You choose which missions to take, which story-lines to complete and where to invest your hard-earned cash.
- MEGA MULTIPLAYER - Wage unrelenting war on your friends and foes over the all-new Battle.net. Whether it’s your first time gaming online or you’re a multiplayer veteran, Battle.net’s unrivaled AutoMatch technology makes sure it’s always a fair fight.
© 2010 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Wings of Liberty is a trademark, and StarCraft, Battle.net, Blizzard Entertainment and Blizzard are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Notice: This Game Requires a Macintosh Computer
||Will It Run?
|Mac OS X||10.7|| — ||Download the Mac Game Store App to compare your Mac requirements in real-time.|
Get the App
|CPU Type||Intel Mac Only|| — |
|CPU Cores||2|| — |
|CPU Speed||Any|| — |
|System RAM||2 GB|| — |
|Drive Space||20 GB|| — |
|Video RAM||Any|| — |
|Video (ati)||ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro *|| — |
|Unsupported Video Cards: ATI Radeon X1300, ATI Radeon X1600, ATI Radeon X1900 XT, ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT|
|Video (nvidia)||NVIDIA GeForce 9400M *|| — |
|Unsupported Video Cards: NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500, NVIDIA Quadro FX 5600, NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300, NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT, NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT|
|Video (intel)||Intel HD Graphics 3000 *|| — |
|Unsupported Video Cards: Intel GMA 900, Intel GMA 950, Intel GMA X3100, Intel HD Graphics|
- StarCraft II multiplayer and single player modes require an active Internet connection.