In a world torn by war, the aged gremlin archaeologist Mortimer MacGuffin harbors the dark secret of a powerful artifact. Whoever calls this artifact his own, will determine the fate of the world.Making Of Booklet
While the Army of the Shadows sends out its best and most devious agents to discover the secret, the Alliance's four heroes find themselves involuntarily drawn into the crisis...
The Deluxe Edition includes the following:
Soundtrack (all mp3)
Making Of A Character Video
”You'll have to go all the way back to 1993 until you can find a game that delivers this much fun. Telltale, this is how you should have done when you resurrected the adventure genre. Beware, you're not alone anymore…” – Eurogamer Sweden 9/10
“This adventure tells a fantastic story with exceptional characters, lots of humor and allusions to well-known fantasy stereotypes and logical puzzles. The 3D landscapes are beautiful and the world made us feel right at home. We had to smile at little details very often and when we finished the game after 20 hours it was actually a melancholy moment - the hallmark of an excellent adventure!” – GameStar 85 %
“Thrilling. Funny. And visually stunning. No, we are not talking about Uncharted 3, Battlefield 3 or Batman: Arkham City, but about The Book of Unwritten Tales, one of the most beautiful graphic adventures seen in the last years.” – Meristation 8.5/10
“At nearly 4GB, The Book of Unwritten Tales isn't small in size or scope, and provides a huge amount of entertainment from start to end.” – Adventure Gamers 4.5/5
“Never in the past decade we've seen such a well-built comedy/ fantasy adventure game, filled to the brim with great narration, sense of purpose and feelings of joy and despair. An absolute must have for every "adventurer".” – GameOver.gr 9.5/10
- Humorous Point & Click homage to the RPG and fantasy genre.
- About 20 hours of gameplay in a massive game world with detailed graphics.
- Multi-character gameplay: Play as Wilbur, Nate, Ivo, and the Critter - in turn or simultaneously - and use the skills of your heroes wisely.
- Meet numerous crazy characters - from two-headed ogres and vegetarian dragons to good-natured zombies.
- Solve over 150 mind-boggling puzzles and discover more than 300 items that can be used and combined.