A point & click adventure using 360° vision technology in every scene.
Heliopolis, the City of the Sun, a centre of learning, is one of the largest capitals of Egypt in 1360 B.C. A terrible epidemic is threatening to destroy the city devoted to the cult of the God Re... Tifet, a young priestess of Sakhmet, the Goddess of disease and medicine, sets out to find a remedy to save her adopted father and the inhabitants of Heliopolis.
From mysterious revelations to strange disappearances, her quest will lead her to the heart of the Temple of Atum-Re, where religion is power.
- Egypt II, The Heliopolis Prophecy, is the second part of the bestseller Egypt 1156 B.C.: Tomb of the Pharaoh, which sold more than 200,000 copies in France
- An intriguing adventure in which Tifet, the heroine, leads you into the Egypt of Amenhotep III, in 1360 B.C., recreated thanks to the help of two eminent Egyptologists
- 25 3D characters and more than 30 different historical sites to visit
- A more dynamic visual and audio environment to intensify game immersion
- Enchanting original music cleverly combining traditional sounds and modern compositions