CoreBreach is THE brand-new futuristic "anti-gravity" racing game for Mac OS X.
6 EXCITING ANTI-GRAVITY SHIPS
CoreBreach offers 6 great ships from easy maneuverable to rigid but ultra fast - and an unbelievable bonus ship.
6 RACE TRACKS & REVERSE MODE
You can choose from 6 beautiful, detailed and futuristic tracks of varying difficulty in both directions to prove your skills.
6 POWERFUL COMBAT WEAPONS
Combat your enemies using 6 powerful weapons including the deadly "Zeus Plasma Cannon" or choose "Space Nitro".
UNIQUE GAMEPLAY & GRAPHICS
CoreBreach features a good looking high contrast graphics style and offers exclusive gameplay ideas like the "CoreMode". Advanced users can choose the in-ship camera mode for mind bending speed sensation (Warning: can cause dizziness).
CAREER-MODE & STORY-LINE
Fight your evil opponents while racing towards world domination in the thrilling story-mode. Win trophy money to upgrade your weapons and tune your ships to be even better.
THE SOUNDTRACK OF 1000-MPH RACING
CoreBreach offers a powerful and varied 50-minute soundtrack to support the immersive gameplay.
SPLIT-SCREEN MULTIPLAYER AND ONLINE TIME-ATTACK
Battle it out with your friends using the split-screen multiplayer mode or compete globally with the internet high-scores. Your lap times are automatically posted in the high-scores after each game - no account creation needed.
GAME CONTROLLER SUPPORT
CoreBreach supports common steering wheels and game pads - you can even play with two controllers (split-screen).
USER-MADE RACE TRACK SUPPORT
CoreBreach supports the creation of user-made race tracks (3D modeling skills required) and easy sharing and playing of these tracks.
TRUE MAC NATIVE GAMING
CoreBreach is developed from the ground up for Mac OS X and provides these unique benefits:
- effortlessly switch to other applications while playing - your race is automatically paused
- seamlessly change from fullscreen- to windowed-mode and back even during the race
- you can still see the on-screen notifications from other apps while playing (mails, music, instant-messages, etc)
- the user interface for the game menu uses the familiar and well designed Mac-native controls for ease-of-use
- CoreBreach is not a cheap port of a iPad game, meaning you can choose resolution and graphics settings to your liking
Notice: This Game Requires a Macintosh Computer