Very good adventure game
I quite enjoyed it. It has the classic adventure game feel, which one can only love.
• Gorgeous hand painted backgrounds and animated characters gives this game a unique and amazing feel.
• A good and complex story, with nice and varied settings, and many different characters to meet.
• A mixture of easy and complex puzzles.
• An excellent built-in help system so you don't have to rely on walkthroughs in case you get stuck. And it even gives clues at various levels so you can first get hints without getting the solution.
• Sometimes the story skips a bit around.
• A few puzzles are too hard, due to the nature of which they were developed. They didn't port well.
• A few minor hickups in the animation here and there, nothing major.
• Somewhat too linear.