got an update. Patch notes are as follows:
v1.0.0 for Mac:
- Campaign mode.
- New scenario: Dope Raid.
- Multi-storey maps.
- Random killhouse generator + over 90 new random house layouts.
- Over 50 new maps (in campaign, single and random combined).
- New door types: grating doors / padlocked doors.
- New item: bolt cutter.
- New item: breaching kit.
- Silenced handguns.
- Can copy/paste/default equipment for each class.
- Improved loading time.
- Enemies start with their weapons lowered, until alerted.
- New music.
- Loading screens with tips&tricks.
- Improved path-editing when multiple paths are over-imposed: press SHIFT for locking on a single path.
- Added stretch-to-fit video option (for monitors that are not 16:9).
- Separate volume option for for ambient sounds.
- Improved weapon/trooper stats to better account for their performances.
- Added "reset progress" option.
- Countless other small changes, tweaks and overall improvements.
- Fixed items showing up randomly on random maps.
- Fixed uppercase letters not working on OSX.
- Fixed wall shadows showing up in editor.
- Global statistics are no longer incremented when watching replays.
- Fixed stars not adding after finishing new maps.
- A bug where troopers could go through doors without opening them.
- Right-click menus outside of screen bounds.
- Tazer sometimes not shooting.
- Sniper now kills all enemy types with one shot.
- Sometimes exporting replays to video without sound.
- Ambient sounds playing at full volume no matter of you location in the map.
- Troopers stuck with playing the "use hidden camera" animation all the time.
- Grenade trajectory looking OK but grenade hitting wall.
- Sounds sometimes getting cut while in a very busy scene.
- Removed single plan / single trooper challenges from maps where it couldn't be done.
- Breaching/opening doors when behind walls.
Modding / Structure changes:
- FOV can be modified per any weapon/item.
- Challenges are now configurable for each map.
- Can publish new maps to Steam Workshop directly from the editor.
- Equipment.xml is now split into 4 different xmls (items, pistols, rifles, shotguns).
- Can now update mods if you have more than 50 published mods (special dedication to RedPanda for giving us extra work to do).
- Can now modify/add new portraits (data/config/user_list.xml can be modified/added to by using filesystem_mount.xml).