got an update. Patch notes are as follows:
v333 for Mac:
- Controller icons for the A, B, X, and Y buttons have been given a new coat of paint.
- Improved hero's ability to walk over corner ledges successfully without getting stopped.
- Improved Feeler movement AI to not get stuck in place as much.
- Spikes are now flush against block ledge corners.
- Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes think a lower-tier item was an upgrade when it actually wasn't.
- Fixed acid clouds being able to have their movement tangent changed.
- Fixed Archer arrows sometimes gliding against your shield instead of being blocked.
- Fixed Feeler tongues going out of position momentarily when getting hit while extended.
- Fixed Jazza's glowballs sometimes bouncing off your shield instead of being destroyed.
- Fixed several enemies being able to enter a state where they would always face your direction, even if you were stealthed or not in line of sight.
- Added a "No controller connected" alert that will display under Input Options > Device Type if you attempt to select an Xbox or PlayStation controller type when no controller is detected.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when attempting to escape out of the Local Co-op Setup screen.
- Escaping out of the Local Co-op Setup screen now takes you to the home room instead of the title screen.
- Fixed alerts on the main menu not fading out if the game was paused.
- If an Archer is firing at you off-screen, your Rocket Launcher's rockets will now be able to hit things that are far away off-screen for the current room. If the off-screen Archer dies or becomes visible on-screen, the Rocket Launcher's rockets will revert to their default behaviour of being quietly removed if the rocket becomes off-screen and hasn't collided with anything after 0.5 seconds.
- Fixed an issue with the tutorial text.
- Local Co-op: Fixed Jazza's glowballs sometimes dealing damage to the wrong player.
Local Co-op: Fixed Jazza's swapper orb always affecting Player 1.
- Fixed Archer arrows sometimes passing through shields and bodies.
- Fixed Conductor lightning obstructing Rocket Launcher auto-aim (this was most noticeable after getting hit by lightning).
- Fixed Leapers not facing you when becoming angry after being touched by a Grenade.
- Fixed floating combat text sometimes overlapping the pause menu.
- Fixed hero sometimes bouncing when landing on a heart or key.
- Fixed the "Return the flag to town" speech being too quiet and off-centred.
- Fixed the "Your health is low!" text sometimes overlapping the menus.
- Fixed tutorial text not hiding if menus were open.
- Lots of memory and loading optimisations.
- Jazza's death fanfare is now played as a sound effect instead of a music track.
- Added a checkmark beside your selected screen resolution in the Screen Resolution options.
- Fixed Jazza's blue swapper orb effect appearing out of place at times.
- Fixed Ice Wand particles not updating their position if you were stunned.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause a wardrobe malfunction.
- Added an option to limit the framerate to 60 FPS. Available under Options > Video Options > Target Framerate. Default option is set to Maximum FPS.