got an update. Patch notes are as follows:
v1.0.8 for Mac:
- New campaign, in celebration of the iPad release.
- Two new shotguns.
- Tablet mode: activate the new GUI and control scheme optimized for touchscreen displays and trackpads.
- Added import/export save-games capability, to share progress between different platforms (PC-Mac-Linux-iOS).
- Improved path-drawing smoothness on some maps.
- Increased maximum zoom-in distance.
- Saved plan no longer randomly reseting when restarting a mission.
- Fixed incorrect window size when sometimes running in Windows8.1 (high-dpi scaling).
- Fixed crash under certain conditions in the deploy screen.
- Music is now looping after winning a mission.
- Various fixes and improvements for many maps.
- Issue where troopers could go through doors.
- Bug where gocodes would get canceled.
- Trackpad right-click emulation changed to Z (though now you should activate the Tablet mode option).
- Various other improvements and fixes regarding GUI and gameplay.
- Fixed starting resolution on Windows high-dpi devices.