got an update. Patch notes are as follows:
v1.0.3 for Mac:
Here’s some new stuff for your Door Kickers. A LOT of fixes, but a new campaign too. Don’t worry, its a short one, or so it seems at first sight.
It shouldn’t be too hard to finish it, right? Well, then … the first person to send us a screenshot with the “Terror at Sea” Campaign Victory screen, in Iron Man mode, wins a trooper portrait and a limited run Door Kickers T-Shirt. Mail the screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now for the actual patch briefing:
- New campaign: Terror at Sea.
- 7 new weapons: 2 pistols, 4 long guns, 1 shotgun. You might find some new favorites here.
- Can now compare stats for weapons/armor/shields with the ones currently equipped.
- Campaign missions can be replayed as long as you don't play the next mission in line.
- Added "Delta" Go Code for all those that plan ahead.
- Two new ambient music tracks.
- Sniper: use TAB key for cycling between visible enemies.
- Added a "keep previous plan" checkbox in deploy screen.
- Replaced “switch to primary/secondary” waypoint action with a single switch-weapons waypoint. This will make planning ahead easier.
- Added campaign restart button.
- Added "how to play" video for Snipers.
- Red screen border when HUD is minimized and game is paused.
- Game will auto-restart when changing active mods or window resolution.
- When a flashbang waypoint is set on a door that gets opened by an AI, that waypoint is cancelled.
- Trooper no longer stops when given a direct "Reload" command. He stops at reload waypoints though.
- In-game Mods menu now has filters to help you browse more efficiently.
- Campaigns sometimes not finishing.
- Bug where trooper would go inside a door after lockpicking it.
- Breaching charge waypoints disabling themselves.
- Bug where trooper would kick doors while looking the opposite way.
- Deploying on maps with no deploy zones is done with the current equipment, instead of the default one.
- Can no longer interact with bystanders.
- Reload commands cancelling orientation commands.
- Broken sound/crashes for some Creative sound cards (replaced OpenAL with OpenAL Soft).
- Bolt cutters no longer show up for for Breachers when they don't have it equipped.
- Broken backgrounds for "no intel" maps.
- Some replays were impossible to export to video.
- Several bugs related to maps (impossible challenges, impossible to arrest enemies etc.).
- The random killhouse generator will generate *at least* a room.
- You no longer need to retrieve ALL dope items to get three stars.
- Increased timeout values when connecting to Steam Workshop.
- Fixed enemies destroying dope even when stunned.
- Tooltips now show key shortcuts (if available).
- Out-of-screen indicators not correctly aligned for certain game resolutions.
- A bug related to restoring a plan that had hold/move waypoints.
- Enemies not patrolling on paths on floors other than the starting one.
- Linux/OSX not detecting conflicts between mods.
- Removed SHIFT=Right Click in OSX (would interact badly with path-lock and Steam overlay).
Have fun, keep eyes peeled for new game content coming out this December :)