got an update. Patch notes are as follows:
v0.5.4.15 for Mac:
Wild Season v0.5.4.15 (Aug 12)
- UI/UX improvement
- Tools are now accessible via hotkey. (Thanks Rasp, we’ll unofficially call it the 'Raspbryl' Toolbar)
- Added SFX volume control.
- Character can now harvest crops with hands.
- 3x3 sowing of seeds.
- Enhanced visuals for fall season.
- New NPC greeting dialogues.
- New user profile window.
- Closed path to Graveyard, Mountain Top, and Forest.
- Updated General Store items.
- Fixed a bug where the player cannot buy or sell his animal.
- Fixed BGM being too loud.
- Fixed shipping bin where it doesn’t give you money.
- Fixed disappearing apple tree.
- Fixed disappearing bulletin board after the detective event.
- Fixed bug where user can’t save and sleep after the detective event.
- Fixed bug where new seeds won’t grow up after turnips plant bugged and can’t harvest it.
- Fixed a crash when talking to someone inside the woodwork house.
- Fixed NPC interactions.
- Fixed mouse interactions in inventory where the last two slots are not responding to click.
- Rare bug in QuickStart: When using female character, you’ll get a black screen.
- Tree saplings are out of place.
- The confirm menu in animal store won't close unless you click "No".
- Bought feeds will go directly to their respective container inside barn and chicken coop without notifications.
- Bought seeds and trees sampling will go directly to seed bag without notifications.
- Winter season is buggy.
- Random white box and black boxes.
- Some dialogs are off the the situations.
- Inaccessible bulletin board in town.
- Temporarily disabled WASD controls in inventory and general store window. Use mouse to select an item.
- Temporarily disabled kitchen interaction as preparing for the new cooking mechanics.
- Some fixes for the comments from the community relating to dialogues and cutscene have not yet been applied. (e.g. Jessica and Roselyn on spring 14, Bar/INN cutscene)
- Random instances where NPC image is on top of hero.
- Tool window does not immediately display the tools when loading a saved game. As, a workaround, open inventory then close it to update tool window.
- Do not sleep and save in Spring 21.
- After sometime, Holst's crops will stop growing.