Introducing a new feature with Wishlists! Easier to use, find, and manage. Also alerts you when wishlist items are on sale!
All Change Notes: - Added Wishlist button to the Titlebar. - Added Wishlist "On Sale" Titlebar notification. - Added Wishlist sales badge to the Sidebar. - Added Wishlist overlay at startup. - Added "MacGameStore Support" item to "Help" in the main menu bar. - Mac OS X Dock icon now shows download progress & ready games. - Tweaked the Sidebar's "Store" list. - Steam & Origin games that are "On Hold" now retrieve their registration details the first time the user tries to play them. - Games and demos may no longer be updated with the Client is offline. - Fixed a rare crash in the My Games table. - Fixed a rare crash in the Self Installer locateInstalledGame method. - Fixed a rare crash when editing Sidebar custom categories. - Updated French, German, Italian, and Spanish localizations. - Added startup warning when MenuAndDockless SIMBL plugin is detected. - Updated 3rd-party copyright notices. - The "On Hold" button for purchased demos now provides feedback when clicked. - Removed the "Buy Now" tag for on hold purchased demos. - Fixed a very rare crash when the app starts up in Offline mode. - Fixed a crash that could occur when downloading Overlay data. - Missing games search no longer finds apps in the Trash folder.
- Fixed issue with the main window growing taller with each launch of the app. - Games that come with a special Installer program can now sometimes be found quicker after the install has completed. - The built-in installer system is now a bit smarter about finding the correct game app in instances where the downloaded file contains multiple apps. - The "Add Your Own" system is now a bit smarter about checking to make sure the game being added isn't already in My Games. - Added ability to "repair" registration on demo-enabled games while launching with the Option key held down. Note that the game must already be properly installed and the Client must already have the game's registration information. - The MacGameStore app may no longer be selected as part of a custom game installation's "Find" step.
- Organize all your games by creating up to 14 custom categories in the Sidebar. - Search now smartly toggles between the Store and My Games. - Newly translated into the German, French, Italian, and Spanish languages. - Several bugs have been fixed. - The My Games "Install" Action menu item should no longer appear at inappropriate times. - The "Apply Purchase" system now works for more game types with demos.
A quick note for our International users: Please let us know if you see any German, French, Italian, or Spanish translation problems while running the MacGameStore app. Use the "MacGameStore Feedback" item (located under the "Help" menu) to tell us about it. Please be specific by giving us the exact location of the original text along with a suitable replacement. Thanks!
- The app now remembers the last email address used to to Sign In to your MacGameStore account. - Fixed a crash that would occur when using the My Games "Gear" tool while viewing Downloads. - Fixed a rare crash that could occur when installing games that come with their own special installer programs.
- Fixed a problem where some DLC purchases could not be installed after download. - Fixed a rare crash when switching to the downloads list in My Games. - Fixed several crashes related to re-ordering items in the My Games "Downloads" and "Show Me" lists. - Added a new dynamic "Cart" button to the app's Titlebar.
- Live Chat support added. - Fixed a minor problem when resizing the Live Chat window. - Fixed several issues related to the My Games "Missing" button. "Missing" purchases are now able to be reinstalled.
- Fixed a hang/lockup that could occur when Canceling a download. - Fixed a rare crash that could occur when Removing a game. - Fixed a crash that could occur in Offline mode after Removing a game. - Fixed several issues with Reinstalling games that come with their own special installer programs. - My Games now defaults to sorting the list by Icon the first time the app is run. - Fixed an issue where Reinstalling a game would sometimes show the wrong progress graphic. - Fixed missing graphics in MGS Helper app.
- Hotfix: Fixed a crash on Mac OS X 10.6.8 when resuming downloads on Macs with low hard disk space. - Hotfix: FIxed a crash when trying to Install a purchased game while the app is in "Offline" mode. - Hotfix: Fixed a very rare crash that could occur when trying to "Find" a game after running its special installer. - Doing a "Find" for a game after running its special installer no longer opens into the wrong folder. - MacGameStore no longer opens to an empty My Games window when it's launched by another app (such as the MGS Helper or a MGS mini-Downloader).
- Fixed a rare crash triggered by receiving malformed product data from the Server. - Fixed an issue with the Sidebar not highlighting when clicking the Forward and Back buttons. - Fixed some minor code signing issues to better support Mac OS X 10.9.5 & 10.10.
- An issue where the app would report the wrong amount of Video RAM to the store's system requirements check has been fixed. - Games that come with their own special installers no longer allow incorrect app selection.
- Hotfix: An issue related to dynamically overriding menu items in the Sidebar has been fixed. - Hotfix: The Mac Games Arcade to Mac Game Store migration assistant that's activated when the app is run for the first time is working again. - Download icon animations should be working again.
- The application is much better about dynamically switching graphics hardware on MacBook Pros equipped with discrete GPU's. This should reduce battery usage when the app is run on Mac OS X 10.7 thru 10.9. - Fixed a rare crash related to displaying Registration information for certain games. - Hotfix for a crashing bug dealing with altered system fonts. - Behind the scenes changes to game library system.
- Added a preference to choose the screen corner for News notifications. - Restored the "Disable Notifications" checkbox in the News window. - News notifications no longer appear when an application or game is running in fullscreen mode. - Added a button in the About box to display the EULA.