download

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tbrouss

tbrouss

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 03:49 PM

My mac met the requirements for Star Sky. Unfortunately after purchasing this game, it will not download in the macgamestore app. When I click on the download command the number one will appear over the my games icon, but the game will not be available for view in any of the my games areas. Sometimes when I click the download command, again, a message that the download server is being contact - please wait - will appear. I have tried resetting the macgamestore app without resolution. Thanks for any help offered!

#2 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Legendary Gamer

• Store Staff
  • 1423 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 09:28 AM

Yes, wow. That is broken!

We will look into that asap. In the meantime I can send you a temporary direct download link which you would have to install the game manually from. If you wish to wait I understand. If you want to try it manually, let me know!

#3 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Legendary Gamer

• Store Staff
  • 1423 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 08:50 AM

Please try again. Relaunch the macgamestore app, and hopefully it will show up in your library as "Star Sky".

#4 tbrouss

tbrouss

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 08:49 AM

Thanks so much for your assistance!

#5 mactopia

mactopia

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 12:15 PM

Hi, I've also got the same error for my "Red Aler 3" download. Please advise ASAP thanks!

#6 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Legendary Gamer

• Store Staff
  • 1423 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 02:13 PM

View Postmactopia, on 14 May 2017 - 12:15 PM, said:

Hi, I've also got the same error for my "Red Aler 3" download. Please advise ASAP thanks!

Quit the app, and try again. We had a small network issue today that may have caused some downloads to fail to start. It has been cleared, and should work now.

Currency