Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:50 PM

Enough said.

#2 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Legendary Gamer

• Store Staff
  • 1417 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 06:59 AM

I tried, but no one else was eager to push on this idea. I will keep it in the list though.

#3 ipickert55

ipickert55

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:20 PM

View PostFrigidman™, on 11 October 2014 - 06:59 AM, said:

I tried, but no one else was eager to push on this idea. I will keep it in the list though.

It makes sense to me, games on Mac are supporting controllers more and more, and generally a lot of people who own macs also own consoles so they want to play with a controller.

#4 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Legendary Gamer

• Store Staff
  • 1417 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:47 AM

Yup. Especially with more direct ports from consoles without any consideration to making the game playable with mouse and keyboard... the need for controller support is high.

I'd even say adding a notation of "Controller is REQUIRED to enjoy" may also be in order ;-)

#5 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Legendary Gamer

• Store Staff
  • 1417 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 10:39 AM

It has been added, but there are thousands of products, and the actual data propagation will simply have to happen over time.

#6 ipickert55

ipickert55

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:54 AM

View PostFrigidman™, on 19 November 2014 - 10:39 AM, said:

It has been added, but there are thousands of products, and the actual data propagation will simply have to happen over time.

Good to hear, yeah I didn't expect it to happen overnight, I assumed that you all had lives haha

#7 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Legendary Gamer

• Store Staff
  • 1417 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 08:06 PM

View PostThe Last King of Scotland, on 29 November 2014 - 12:54 AM, said:

Good to hear, yeah I didn't expect it to happen overnight, I assumed that you all had lives haha

Well we have had a lot of various other internal enhancements and external improvements as well. Some big, some small. They are surfacing as time goes by. Rest assured we are not idle ;-)

#8 muffin s mann

muffin s mann

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 12:46 AM

..seems easy enough to put this option in as well as type of gameplay...some of us play with gamepads ...make this easier to find those games so we could buy those games...

#9 ToddM10

ToddM10

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 11:25 AM

View PostFrigidman™, on 03 December 2014 - 08:06 PM, said:

Well we have had a lot of various other internal enhancements and external improvements as well. Some big, some small. They are surfacing as time goes by. Rest assured we are not idle ;-)

It’s been over a year now. Any updates on showing an indicator of what type of controller the game supports, if any?

Currency