suggestions points polls community game points

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 crumpled666

crumpled666

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:26 PM

I think it would be great if the community could create their own polls (if they can, then I just don't know how). Or if the admins would just create some more often. I enjoy polls. :)

#2 ipickert55

ipickert55

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:55 PM

Maybe a community created poll that has to be approved before it goes up?

#3 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Legendary Gamer

• Store Staff
  • 1417 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:12 AM

If you have poll ideas, you are more than welcome sending them in. All of us here have been a bit busy with a bunch of new Stuff™ that we have sort of ... let the polls slide, apologies.

#4 ipickert55

ipickert55

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:26 PM

How many options does a poll have to have?

#5 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Legendary Gamer

• Store Staff
  • 1417 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:21 AM

Well at least 2 ;)

#6 ipickert55

ipickert55

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:57 PM

Haha, i was thinking that we could have a poll about next gen consoles? i.e. which ones do you want to buy/already own kinda thing.

Personally, i hate consoles because they are so freaking expensive, but id be interested to see how many mac gamers use consoles.

#7 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Legendary Gamer

• Store Staff
  • 1417 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:57 PM

Someone would need to supply the list, as I am completely and utterly non-console, so I honestly have no idea what is current gen, last gen, or next gen ;)

#8 ipickert55

ipickert55

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:00 PM

Alrighty then, here you go:

As far as I know, these are the main console devices that are in contention:

XBOX One

Playstation 4

Wii U

There is also the Ouya, which though it does run on android, is very much a console. It isnt very popular, but I think it should be added.

#9 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Legendary Gamer

• Store Staff
  • 1417 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:35 PM

Posted.

#10 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Legendary Gamer

• Store Staff
  • 1417 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:02 AM

Interesting results thus far. I knew the "none" option would be popular, but I wasn't expecting PS4 to seriously overpower Xbone with Mac Users. Might be the ole 'hate on M$' that is at play there!

#11 ipickert55

ipickert55

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:36 PM

Im late with the reply, so forgive me.

You tend to be more respected on the internet if you say that you have a PS4, which I disagree with. I don’t care about an arbitrary issue like resolution, and I also didn’t care about the XBones initial DRM check in policy, as well as its no used games. Ive been in my current house for around 13 years, and the internet hasnt “gone off” once, and the primary reasont that console games are so expensive and do not have sales or reduced prices very often is because of used games, they mess up the digital market. If microsoft had still had that policy, we would have seen more “steam-like” deals on digital games, and a shift towards the digital age.

#12 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Legendary Gamer

• Store Staff
  • 1417 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:03 AM

I'm the only one around here who seems to post polls, so if you have more poll ideas, I'm open to posting them. I'm currently pulling a blank. Only so many Mac Game related polls I guess.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: suggestions, points, polls, community, game points

Currency