Beta test MacGameStore App 3.0 and get a free game! (this weekend only)

Community Forum

- - - - -

Bought Europa Universalis III Chronicles but can't download it

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Christopher St. John

Christopher St. John

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:59 PM

Hello MacGameStore,

I bought this redemption code for Europa Universalis III Chronicles from MacGamesStore: [code removed for your protection]

I am not able to download it. I have downloaded the Deliver2Mac client. It's doesn't work.

When I get to the page where I'm prompted to put in the product code, (https://www.deliver2mac.com/redeem)  I put it in, I get a message saying it's an invalid entry.

Can I connect with someone at MacGameStore? I'm getting emails from a third party support outfit that doesn't seem to have any knowledge of MacGameStore or who has bought what. They are just sending me canned replies.

What should I do? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Christopher St. John

#2 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Crazy Gamer

• Store Staff
  • 1189 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:54 AM

Sorry for the trouble you are having. It appears that game has an oddball installer setup. One of the directions Virtual Programming is taking, which is confusing customers to no end.

You will be putting your code into the Deliver2Mac app itself, not the website. The full mess of steps are located here:

http://support.macga...iver2mac-client

(Step 4 is in the Deliver2Mac app itself)

Let us know if those steps don't work, or that screen is empty, or missing. Be sure to type the code in exactly as you see it in "My Digital Downloads" in your "Account" area here on the store. Dashes, and capitalization, and make sure there are no trailing spaces.

Hope this helps!

#3 Christian Erdmann

Christian Erdmann

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:03 AM

I have the same Problem and the support website is empty.

What should i do?

#4 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Crazy Gamer

• Store Staff
  • 1189 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:17 AM

The new MacGameStore app should help you through the installation of this game (but it cannot do every step). However deliver2mac is still a factor due to what Virtual Programming has done to their games. This is nothing MacGameStore can fix (would be illegal to even try), so unfortunately these are the hoops every customer on any store has to jump through to install this Virtual Programming game.

A new article will be coming shortly for this game.