Beta test MacGameStore App 3.0 and get a free game! (this weekend only)

Community Forum

- - - - -

Very Professional, Friendly, and Kind Support Here

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 RickPen

RickPen

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 02:35 PM

Dear Macgamestore.com,

In the past few days, I've had terrible difficulties on my Apple Machines, and my frustration came out when I had problems (my own fault) when trying to download a game here. When I had consistent errors in logging in, I submitted a request for help.

Your response (I'll name the person who contacted me, because I think he deserves special recognition, dealing with a disgruntled customer) from Tuncer Deniz was quick, professional (he didn't respond or react to my email), and effective. In the future, I'll look here first for any software needs I might have; your people are are a great asset, and a company that works so well deserves recognition for its quality.

I wish I would do more; certainly I'll tell others whenever I have an opportunity, but I wish there was some way of letting others know that this is a great site and company. I'll see if I can give feedback to Apple in this respect, but I'm not sure they have a way to recognize you. I'll just tell them that I've had very good service here, and that I recommend that they recognize you in any way (links to preferred software vendors, etc.) that they can.

Thank You, Most Sincerely,

Eric Penner

#2 Frigidman™

Frigidman™

Crazy Gamer

• Store Staff
  • 1187 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:54 PM

Thank You!

We do like hearing from you all, good or bad! We are here to help.